Friday, January 7, 2011

Which decisions I make today will affect me for my entire life?

The decisions that I make today that will affect me for my entire life is when it comes down to accepting people in your life you have to choose the right people because if you choose the wrong ones then you will get in trouble with others for example, the law. If you keep hanging out with gangsters and thugs then, you will have to face the action that goes with your choice. Other decisions that affect your entire life is that dropping out of college. When you drop out of school, it is very to get back into school especially young adults/adults because there is a long line to get back into school. the decisions I make is to go to a different school or stay at my current school, see I love my school, I really love it, everything about it. So your probably saying then go stay here, but should I?, that’s the answer I keeping asking myself. I mean I cant just make new friends, but I don't know what I really want, maybe I'm just scared of the future and where it might take me. And yes A school can make a difference in your life. My gut feeling says I should(or at least I think), but something is bothering me, I just don’t know what, so at he moment im stuck on thinking about making decisions, after all there will always be trail and errors. So I will wait till that time comes to finally figure out the reasons.

No comments:

(Helping Young People Excel)

Detroit Public Library