Tuesday, January 4, 2011

idk y i writing this i felt like it

have you ever been in love? I dont know if i have. this is for the friends that have been. love is fragile not heard so be gentle o it. if you have found some one then hold on to it, if you have lost them then get your but in gear. (like me :P)

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (a lot) so if you need help ask me. i am here for you. i want to help people to find there love but if you need me for some one to talk to about some thing then i here for that to. :) i love so many people and it hurts to see them in pain. i dont want you guys to be me heart broken. so girl dont go gaga for the guys and guy BRAKE MY FRIENDS HEART AND THERE GOES YOUR FACE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WATCHING YOU! lol love you guys.

No comments:

(Helping Young People Excel)

Detroit Public Library