Friday, April 1, 2011

untouchable

I thought I was untouchable or I hoped I so hoped
I said I wasn't gonna let you hurt me again I was so wrong
You got so close only to tear me down
Look at me now the girl so cold and blocking everyone out
Never showing a fear or a tear now sitting letting tears stream down
Her face scared why did I let you move so close
Going back to her old ways she walks alone and cold not letting anyone get near her
Writing poems songs drawing anything to get you out
She walks alone and scared you hurt her so
You killed the tender, sweet, loving girl inside you killed her
She walks thinking of everything you did you hurt her so
Scared to say a word she bites her tongue feeling the blood fill her mouth

I have to
As these tears flow
I can see only the knife and the window
It hurts me and I can't stand it anymore I just wanna end it
All I wanna do is die
I never did anything to deserve this but here it is
I have to try to stay alive but I can't I need to die that is what my heart says
I have to live but I can't mess up anyone elses life I have to die I have to end it
I have to die
I have to end it all


So deep
Crimson tears wound so deep
Her eyes so red the pain surely shows
Her fear is there and her life is lost
Her memory is unkown
know no one remembers her
Or her death
A lost love it hurt her so
He broke her heart
So she killed herself
A simple cut turned into a hobby
A simple break up turned into a murder

No comments:

(Helping Young People Excel)

Detroit Public Library