Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Special Tournment


CALLING ALL YUGIOH DUELEST!!!!!!

This is Shockolate from HYPE TEENS CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!

Do you really think you can beat anybody....WELL I THINK WE HAVE A CHALLENGE!!!!

(SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS!)

So since I've been here this have never happened but guess what it has now.

This uber event is happening June 19, 2009 @ 4 I believe
(I have to check on that ^_^;)

Person : I dont have any skills : (
Shockolate: Doesn't matter you do fine : )

Person: I don't have good strategies

Shockolate: Need help with that I can help!!

The Friday before I will so you deck structure, and the basics..... That not hard is it?? : )

We only have 2-3 rules for this...
1. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR HYPE CARD!!!
2. NO PROXIES!!! ( That means if it's not real.... or fake...)
3. We are going by the advanced format
(DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS CLICKY CLICK HERE--->
http://http//www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/#limited_trd

IF you have them in when you playing your out!!!!

I guess that mostly it.. WELL START GETTING READY!!!!

P.S ANY COMMENTS -----> POST IT HERE!!!!
CONCERNS-------> POST IT HERE!!!!








2 comments:

Sazume Taishimaru said...

Of course you'll see me here.... I'm looking forward to really trying my strageties on the duelists participating.

I will be hear to exchange thoughts and strategies to help the newcomer's out. So don't worry, have fun, and be polite.

EQ Accounts said...

Tournament is always a great idea...and the youth and the teen are very excited about such events.

(Helping Young People Excel)

Detroit Public Library